Physical Education and Sports: Studies and Research is an national peer reviewed medium for the publication of articles of interest to researchers in education and has rapidly become a major focal point for the publication of sports research from throughout the world.
The Journal is interdisciplinary in approach, and includes reports of case studies, experiments and surveys, discussions of conceptual and methodological issues and of underlying assumptions in educational research, accounts of research in progress, and book reviews.
It is published biannually, April and October, by the CV Rezki Media. Papers are all subject to peer review before being accepted for inclusion.
The scope of our journal includes:
1. Physical education learning and educational technology
2. Evaluation in Physical Education
3. Games and sports recreation
4. Elite sports and performance enhancement
5. Motor skills
6. Physical exercise for children and athletes
7. Physical activity